The Bellfry Contains
Welcome pack to includes Bread, Bottled Springwater, Cookies and complimentary complimentry access to Club Whitford at Whitford House and Leisure Club. Heating and electricity are provided with our compliments.
The living areas consist of a living room a fully equipped kitchen and bath room. Eat al fresco on the patio, cook on the BBQ
The downstairs living area ia alarge open plan space with double doors leading out onto a private patio, BBO & garden. Perfect for lazy afternoons yo may even spot a pheasant or two.
- Music System
- LCD Flatscreen TV
- Latest Books and Magazines
- Non Smoking environment
- Fax, Photocopying and Postage by request
- Complimentary Parking
- Private Garden
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Fire alarm sensor system
- Security alarm system
- Garden furniture provided on all patios and balconies
- Marble floor
- Electrical equipment includes: Washing machine, Dishwasher, Tumbledryer, oven, hob, toaster, kettle, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Window Shutters for privacy
- We provide ground floor storage for golf bags and drying facilities.
- Complimentary internet access available.
The Master Bedroom
The accommodation comprises of a large French Chic style master bedroom with traditional pitch pine beams and is equipped with flat screen T.V. and safety deposit box. All rooms are non-smoking and offer stunning views over the Wexford Countryside from their own private terrace.
- 1 x Queen size double bed (5 foot), Single daybed. Travel cot provided upon request.
- LCD flatscreen TV
- Separate roll-top bath and shower
- Safety deposit box
- High quality wool carpets
- Fire alarm sensor system
- Heated towel rail
- Double doors to private balcony with garden furniture (views of rolling countryside)
- Power Shower
- AM and FM Radio
- Bottled Spring Water
- Essential toiletries
- Duvet and throw
Quaint Box Room
The second bedroom while smaller retains the same charm and quirkiness of the master bedroom and offers a private balcony overlooking the courtyard. Downstairs the design is a large open plan space with double doors leading onto a private patio, BBQ and garden – perfect for lazy afternoons, you may even spot a pheasant or two.
- 1 x 4ft 6 Double Bed
- Balcony overlooking the courtyard
- Restaurant reservations
- Beach recommendations
- Sightseeing tours
- Walking tours of Wexford town
- Sail and powerboat tours of Hook head and the Saltee Islands
- Performing arts
- Boutique shopping
- Massage, Spa and Salon services
- Health Club
- Bike, scooter and car rental
- Charter fishing (deep water, bay and fly)
- Boat rentals
- Kayak rentals
- Whale watching (seasonal)
- Horse riding locally
- Approved Baby Sitting facility available